Today here in Virginia the weather was beautiful and sunny with a high of about 72. It doesn't get more perfect than that! There is only one problem - I'm sick. Quite sick. I'm not really running a fever, but I absolutely cannot breathe through my nose. I am so congested my ears hurt. I have to blow my nose every three minutes, so I look like Rudolph. (At least Christmas is coming soon!) I'm taking Day-quil, but I think I might need a more powerful decongestant. Please pray for me because Monday is going to be another long day here at training and orientation.
Things have been really good so far. They sure are keeping us busy though! I had my prayer card pictures taken today, so I will have those ready for when I come back south Dec. 18. If you want one, but you won't be seeing me in person, I will gladly mail you one. I'll send out an email to everyone on my list reminding you if you want one to send me your address.
Last night was Halloween and the day before that was my 26th birthday. I remember for my birthday as little kid having costume parties and dressing up like a ballerina. It's hard to believe I'm already in my late 20s. Time moves a little too fast sometimes. That's why it is so important that if God is calling us to do something, we not wait. I waited three years before I answered my call, and God has truly blessed me since I have obeyed Him. Is there something He is calling you to do? Do not wait to do it! He is calling you to serve Him! What a blessing it is to serve such a mighty God!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hope you feel better quickly Holly! I know how much fun (HA!) constant nose blowing is. For some reason, I've been having allergies recently but nothing near (it sounds) like what you have. I'm praying for you.
Post a Comment