Wow, I've become that bad blogger who never posts already! I must remedy that!
Since my last post, I have returned home to Fatick and have really gotten to settle in. I have been teaching for two weeks already and I am really starting to learn the "homeschooling ropes." It's quite different from a high school classroom full of teenagers! I'm really enjoying it too. The classroom is in my house, so I can work on stuff for school while baking my breakfast for the next day or late at night!
I am really starting to feel at home. I have learned how to find my way around Fatick and even went to the market Saturday morning all by myself! I was quite proud. I am meeting people around town and am looking forward to building relationships with some of the local women. There is a beauty salon that I'm planning to visit later on this week and really get to know some more women. Pray for me as I seek out friends and someone I can practice my Wolof with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment